Nokia has announced its re-entry into the smartphone market in 2017 and HMD global as its sole Global partner. Even before its launch Nokia is creating quite a buzz in the smartphone market and expectations are getting high day by day with the surface of information in the form of leaks about its various models. HMD global has launched two basic Nokia model phones Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM in early December. Although it is rumored Nokia will launch 6-7 Android phones in 2017, so far we are familiar only with two models Nokia D1C and Nokia E1. Earlier we have reported the possible specs and features of D1 C. Now latest rumor has surfaced that reveals the probable specifications of Nokia E1.
According to the report, Nokia E1 is set to be the cheapest phone launched by HMD global going by its specifications.
Possible features of Nokia E1
- As per the latest information, the phone will sport either a 5.2- or 5.3-inch display with HD (720p) resolution.
- It will be powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor paired with an Adreno 308 graphics processing unit.
- It will have 2GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage.
- On the camera front, Nokia E1 is expected to sport 13 Mp rear cameras and 5MP front facing camera.
- The phone is expected to be running Android Nougat 7.0 out of the box.
Currently, we only have the information regarding Nokia D1 C and Nokia E1 out of the possible 6-7 models set for launch. We will keep you updated about the other 5 models as soon as we come to know the information.