WhatsApp has added the most interesting feature to the WhatsApp web with the new update. The latest update now allows you to search for 'GIF' images via Tenor which has the largest 'GIF' database. Also, the update has brought a refreshing look to the app in Windows mobile with the new update 18.104.22.168
To search 'gif' images, just type the keyword you want to search and press enter. You will find hundreds of 'GIF' images related to your search query. Very interesting, isn't it?
The 'GIF' search feature is expected to roll out for Android mobile also soon.
How to use WhatsApp on the web?
- Go to web.whatsapp.com from your computer
- You will find a QR code on the page
- Now open WhatsApp on your mobile
- Tap the three vertical dots located on the top right corner
- Tap the WhatsApp web
- Camera on your phone will be opened
- Now place the QR code located on your computer inside the phone camera to scan
- That's it... your WhatsApp on the web is ready to use
You can find 'GIF' images of all the categories which are very interesting and send it to your mobile.
How to send a message to the same mobile number registered on WhatsApp?
So, you have sorted out some 'GIF' images and identified few images that you want to save it on your phone. The question comes, how you can send those images to your phone. Here it is how to do it....
- First, save your mobile number with the contact name you wish
- Now go to contacts in your phone and select the contact you just saved
- Beside your mobile number, you will find the WhatsApp symbol. Click the icon
- You will be directed to WhatsApp. From this step, I think I need not explain what to do