Xiaomi participated for the first time in CES (consumer electronic show) and they lived up to the expectations with the announcement of several gadgets. Many of the gadgets raised eyebrows and left many stunned. Here we take a look at Mi TV4.
Xiaomi Mi TV4 is 65 inch Tv but what makes it interesting is it is modular designed TV. For those who are unaware, a Modular design is an approach that subdivides the system into small parts called Modules or sections for easy construction or flexible arrangement. In Mi TV4 motherboard is located in the sound bar.
According to Xiaomi Mi TV4 is the thinnest TV to date thinner than any smartphone. It is also the first TV to incorporate Dolby Atmos audio technology that delivers a truly cinematic experience in our living rooms. Mi TV4 is also frameless without any bezels (outer frame of the monitor).
Features of Mi TV4
- Mi TV4 will be available in three versions 49,55 and 65 inches
- Thinnest TV with only 4.9 mm, thinner than any smartphone and frameless with out any bezels.
- The operating system installed Xiaomi PatchWall UI based on Android software that offer high personalisation of the device.
- The sound bar of Mi TV4 features 10 speakers, two wireless microphones, and a subwoofer.
- Supports Dolby Atmos audio technology, that delivers a truly cinematic experience.
- Mi port - a cable that establishes a connection between Mi bar and the display.
- According to Xaiomi, Mi TV4 may at a price tag of just under $2000 or equivalent.
Xiaomi is currently planning to launch the Mi TV4 in the China only. For others outside china, it may take few more months.